All Messages

SIMEON The air pump is 120V so if you are in Europe you will need a transformer from 220V to 120V. And the powe cable for the laser is not the stanard european socket so you will need an adaptor suitable for these or just change the power cord. The power cord needed is the same power cord that you have on your PC's PSU.

SIMEON 28/05/2023
Comments (2)